Portraits featuring your personality and character
Create your success story: how do you want people to remember you? We work together to hand craft images that give life, clarity and meaning to your context, highlighting your personality and positive attitude... with which your brand story becomes compelling.
Most of our clients are real people, who have a stressful work life like you. Many of those people started our conversation like “I am not photogenic and I hate having pictures taken.” Many portraits and headshots show natural personality evoked by the photographer.
- Look confident, lively and enthusiastic about your job.
- For conservative industries, making your LinkedIn profile & professional bio credible.
- Common mistake 1: keeping your old headshot for younger look, failing to show your experience.
- Common mistake 2: take a casual snapshot, crop it and call it a headshot. They know what you're doing!
- See corporate headshots for more info, many sample images, packages and pricing. This is an easy, painless and engaging session.
- Natural and genuine, authentic look, suitable for skill-bsaed professionals.
- Popular among architects, authors, designers, dentists and technology companies.
- It's more about you and your professional role, rather than your company!
- Ideal for LinkedIn profile and professional bio.
- See professional headshots page for more information, including sample images, packages and prices.
- Show your personality in your acting characters.
- Only show what matters to the casting directors, in the best light.
- Common mistake: trying to make headshots look fancy. Keep it clean-cut and focus on your face!
- Natural look retouching enhances the skin without misrepresenting (optional).
- See actor headshots page for more information, including sample images, packages and prices.
A visual tool that communicates who you are... connecting with new people:
- Onnline dating profile pictures, especially for
- Personal branding, especially for relationship-based businesses and networking,
- Audience engagement for leaders, celebrities and rock stars!
- Common mistake: letting your friend or intern take these pictures. People can tell when the picture looks awkward or lacks personality. (Selfies are a non-starter.)
See personality portraits page for more info, packages, pricing and more. Remember: people look at your pictures before they read the text!
- Executive personality portraits (on location)
- On-site headshots (large groups)
- Group portraits
- Healthcare: photography for medical/dental practice
- Documentary photography for corporate events
I've worked with many top photographers over the years for work and personal shots, and Ryuji of Beaux Studio is seriously one of the best photographers out there! Do not waste your time and money going anywhere else when it comes to getting a photograph that not only authentically represents who you are, your brand, but creates an image that projects the best parts of you. He is a master at understanding your mindset and working with you whether you are camera shy or love the limelight. He is an expert artist, marketer and creative business owner. Most importantly, he cares deeply that you are satisfied with the results and not tied up in his own ego. Listen carefully to all of his advice to prepare for the photo - he truly knows what he is doing and is going to produce a meaningful and effective photograph for you! – Alicia H., a creative business owner in greater Boston
A superbly professional, fantastic and efficient experience with excellent quality photographs. Needed to obtain professional portraits for fellowship applications as well as personal use, was able to very easily get in contact with Ryuji with expedient response, followed by a scheduled phone call to discuss the details of the shoot. He was very accommodating to a very tight schedule. With regards to his work he is very detailed yet swift, and definitely finds the missing piece of a photo with sophisticated ease. Excellent experience and would most certainly return for any additional photos ever needed in the future. Highly recommend. –Youssra M.
Ryuji is a true artist and working with him has transformed how I look at a headshot. He manages to take numerous photos and harvest a handful of photos that tell the story the client wants to share, all in a stress-free atmosphere. Ryuji has a keen understanding of aesthetics and sees the character in each smirk, squint and head tilt; it was as educational for me as it was productive.
We did a session for two headshots - one more formal indoors and another less stuffy outdoors. I ended with a few images and I love them all. The shoot was easy and Ryuji is terribly interesting so it's quite easy to make conversation and relax.
The studio is in the Midway Building and it's wonderful. There is a lot of texture - backdrops, industrial doors and windows, exposed brick and more. You could get a dozen different wonderful photos without leaving his space.
Ultimately, I paid a very reasonable price, I had no problem scheduling it, Ryuji was a true professional and friendly, and I loved the results. I honestly wish I could give it ten stars. Highly recommended. I will go back again (and my wife will be going soon as well). – Anthony C.