Boston photographer on personality
Personality is power. Let your headshot depict your personality in a calm, positive attitude. This approach gives life and identity to your headshot, the most visible representation of your personal brand and success story. Many clients told they chose us because of our personality-centric portraits.
Below, several most popular photographic styles. Use the navigation menu or site map to find all.
- Look confident, lively and enthusiastic about your corporate career.
- For traditional industries, making your LinkedIn profile & professional bio credible.
- Looking for a new job secretly?
- Common mistake 1: coming across as mentally compressed or unapproachable, when you wanted calm, competent look.
- Common mistake 2: keeping your old headshot for a younger look, failing to show your experience.
- Common mistake 3: take a casual snapshot, crop it and call it a headshot. People will know what you're doing!
- See traditional headshots for more info, sample image portfolio, packages/pricing. The session is easy, painless and engaging process.
- Natural and genuine, authentic look, suitable for skill-based professionals.
- Favorite among architects, authors, designers, dentists, and technology companies.
- No need to put "experienced" or "accomplished" on your LinkedIn bio if the picture says it.
- It's more about you and your professional role, rather than your company!
- Ideal for LinkedIn profile and professional bio. Looking for a new job secretly?
- See professional headshots page for more information, portfolios, packages and prices.
- Show your personality in your acting characters.
- Only show what matters to the casting directors, in the best light.
- Common mistake: trying to make headshots look fancy. Keep it clean-cut and focus on your face!
- Natural look retouching enhances the skin without misrepresenting (optional).
- See actor headshots page for more information, portfolio, package/price options.
A visual tool that communicates who you are... connecting with new people:
- Online dating profile pictures, especially for
- Personal branding, especially for relationship-based businesses and networking,
- Audience engagement for leaders, celebrities, and rock stars!
- Common mistake: letting your friend or intern take these pictures. People can tell when the picture looks awkward or lacks personality. (Selfies are a non-starter.)
See personality portraits page for portfolio, packages/pricing and more. Remember: people look at your pictures before they read the text!
- Executive personality portraits (on location)
- On-site headshots (large groups)
- Group portraits
- Healthcare: photo for medical/dental practice
- Corporate event photo, documentary style
- For website, branding, blog, contents marketing, team building, talent attraction
Most 5-star reviews among Boston area photogs ★★★★★
Very talented photographer, attentive to details, encouraging along the way! His curiosity about human nature makes it possible for him to capture your individuality and character in photos. Highly recommend! – Olga U
I worked with Ryuji to have my professional (corporate) picture taken and would highly recommend him. He is personable, detailed and extremely creative. His expertise and knowledge is quickly demonstrated once you start working with him. Additionally, he makes it very easy to step out of your comfort zone and specifically cater to your needs. – Casey V.
Ryuji's attention to detail and decisiveness during my photo session helped me get the best headshot I thought I could get. Very pleased. I would recommend – Preston Y.
I am an opera singer and contacted Beaupix studios for some updated headshots for the upcoming audition season. I go to NYC frequently for lessons and coachings and could have easily booked a session for a photoshoot in NY. I decided to try a local Boston photographer that was more accesible and convenient for me so I wouldn't interrupt my musical studies with my limited 2 days per week in NYC. After some careful research and reviews on Ryuji, I decided to to give him a shot. I was completely astounded by his vast knowledge in the art, and his passion for what he does. There is a meticulous and methodical approach to his work even right up to the selection of the best photographs. He is also extremely encouraging and coaches well to help you shoot the best. He gave me so many pointers on improvement for an even more successful and efficient future shoot. For someone like me who did not have much of a clue about photographs, I was well informed to give me the confidence to have an excellent shoot. I will most definitely recommend anyone to Ryuji, especially if headshots are needed. You will not regret it and enjoy shooting pics more than ever! – Joel E.
I've worked with many top photographers over the years for work and personal shots, and Ryuji of Beaux Studio is seriously one of the best photographers out there! Do not waste your time and money going anywhere else when it comes to getting a photograph that not only authentically represents who you are, your brand, but creates an image that projects the best parts of you. He is a master at understanding your mindset and working with you whether you are camera shy or love the limelight. He is an expert artist, marketer and creative business owner. Most importantly, he cares deeply that you are satisfied with the results and not tied up in his own ego. Listen carefully to all of his advice to prepare for the photo - he truly knows what he is doing and is going to produce a meaningful and effective photograph for you! – Alicia H.
A superbly professional, fantastic and efficient experience with excellent quality photographs. Needed to obtain professional portraits for fellowship applications as well as personal use, was able to very easily get in contact with Ryuji with expedient response, followed by a scheduled phone call to discuss the details of the shoot. He was very accommodating to a very tight schedule. With regards to his work he is very detailed yet swift, and definitely finds the missing piece of a photo with sophisticated ease. Excellent experience and would most certainly return for any additional photos ever needed in the future. Highly recommend. –Youssra M.
One of the best experiences of my life! Ryuji takes the time to know you and coaches you throughout the whole process. He really knows how to capture the best moment and has a natural talent in picking up your personality which shows in the pictures unlike any other photographer I have ever known. Personally, I am not a natural at taking great pictures, but with his expertise, patience and talent, I was able to feel relaxed and he took some amazing pictures! I am very happy with the results and would recommend his studio to anyone looking for a professional picture, corporate headshot or for use in their marketing plan. Looking forward to working with him in the future for other projects for my business. – Jean S.
My headshot session with Ryuji went super well, and I'm so pleased with the results. He really cares about capturing a person's emotion, which is great in any picture but especially important in actor headshots. I felt so relaxed and had more and more fun in front of the camera the more the shoot went on. I also liked how he showed me the pictures often during the session, so I knew how I was doing and which shots I wanted to go for next. I left with so many usable, dynamic pictures! My friends and family love them too. If you're looking for very high quality actor headshots at a very reasonable price, you've found your guy. – Sam E.
Ryuji is a true artist and working with him has transformed how I look at a headshot. He manages to take numerous photos and harvest a handful of photos that tell the story the client wants to share, all in a stress-free atmosphere. Ryuji has a keen understanding of aesthetics and sees the character in each smirk, squint and head tilt; it was as educational for me as it was productive.
We did a session for two headshots - one more formal indoors and another less stuffy outdoors. I ended with a few images and I love them all. The shoot was easy and Ryuji is terribly interesting so it's quite easy to make conversation and relax.
The studio is in the Midway Building and it's wonderful. There is a lot of texture - backdrops, industrial doors and windows, exposed brick and more. You could get a dozen different wonderful photos without leaving his space.
Ultimately, I paid a very reasonable price, I had no problem scheduling it, Ryuji was a true professional and friendly, and I loved the results. I honestly wish I could give it ten stars. Highly recommended. I will go back again (and my wife will be going soon as well). – Anthony C.